Experience all of the excitement & glory of attending a live Rush concert without attending one and whenever you feel like it with the new Rush pinball machines by Stern Pinball. This listing is for the Pro model of the game; Premium & LE models can be seen here.
Rush formed their band back in 1968 in Toronto and over those 40+ years produced a plethora of hits, selling over 40 million records in that time. Now, the pinball machine designed by John Borg takes sixteen of the band’s hit songs and presents them in the unique way that only pinball can do, allowing players to feel like they are at a live Rush concert, while also travelling through time. Sitting at the top of every Rush machine is a sculpted Time Machine magnetic ball lock, while the ball is controlled with the three flippers.
Pro models are the base model and work for home or business use. Players can select one of the sixteen songs Rush hits when they begin any ball: Headlong Flight, Far Cry, One Little Victory, Working Man, 2112, Tom Sawyer, The Spirit of Radio, Freewill, Cygnus X-1 (Book One: The Voyage and Book Two: Hemispheres), The Big Money, Subdivisions, Limelight, Fly By Night, La Villa Strangiato, Bastille Day, and Red Barchetta.
Check out the different features of the Pro model from this manufacturer produced Features Promo. For a more detailed model-by-model features comparison, please refer to the Rush Features Matrix PDF file (off-site link)
Stern Pinball’s Rush [Pro Model] Features:
– Licensed theme based upon the iconic rock band of the same name
– Sixteen classic Rush songs, which are tied to the lighting system to produce by-the-beat effects (just like in a concert!)
– Designed by John Borg, whose pinball design resumé includes Metallica, Aerosmith, TMNT, Tron Legacy, Guardians of the Galacy, and many more.
– Ten exciting multiball modes maxing out at six balls
– 3D sculpted Time Machine magnetic ball lock target
– Exclusive live Rush concert footage and custom 3D animations displayed on the full-color backbox LCD
– Custom game speech by Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson, bassist, keyboardist, and lead vocalist Geddy Lee, and Ed Robertson of the Barenaked Ladies
– 3 channel sound system with 10-band graphic amplifier, external audio out and more
– 3 flippers, 3 pop-bumpers, 4 stand-up targets, 2 ramps, two scoop subway system, 3 drop targets with a hidden target behind one, and more
– Stern Insider Connected included for game achievements and more
– Plethora of operator options for adjusting the game to your liking
– Comes with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA or card swipe ready
– Ready to work with a number of Stern accessories