Slash to the rhythm for points and fun in Rhytmatic 2 by VRsenal.
Rhythmatic 2 comes from the same manufacturer as Beat Saber Arcade & Vader Immortal Lightsaber Dojo. It was primarily designed to address two major challenges faced by all VR arcade games – cost & reliability. On the first end, this is one of the most affordable VR games on the current market and on the latter, it’s also one of the most reliable. This is thanks to VRsenal’s specially designed USB video cable, which eliminates a lot of the issues found with normal HDMI & USB connected headset operation.
The cost has come down significantly thanks to the “Monolith” cabinet. This excludes the typical gantry and cable/headset retraction system and instead places the headset as well as the controller pair on large pins. This allows for easy access to the headset and controls and means no expensive retraction system.
For the game itself, it’s a major upgrade to Rhythmatic which had launched at the end of 2021. The base gameplay is similar to Beat Saber, where you are slashing at notes which are coming straight at you; You must slash them – and sometimes smash them – based upon the markings. Thanks to a new “Slice & Punch” combo system, it becomes even more interesting! Players get to enjoy a variety of environments with 12 songs, which also includes a variety of genres including eletronic, rock, pop, country, & metal; More songs will be available via purchased online updates. Operators can also link up to 8-units together for competitive rhythm gaming, which further drives play and earnings!
Check out Rhythmatic 2 from its debut at Bowl Expo 2022. Subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
VRsenal’s Rhythmatic 2 Features:
– An arcade exclusive rhythm game – slash your way to a high score!
– No attendant required
– New Monolith cabinet addresses both cost & reliability issues faced by most VR arcade games
– Great artwork found all over the cabinet, backlit by LEDs
– 55″ HD screen to attract new players and allow people watching to see the action
– Modified HTC Vive Pro headset with VRsenal-exclusive USB video cable
– Pair of motion controllers that are easy to handle
– 12+ songs, including some of the biggest current hits found in popular nightclubs from around the world
– More content can be purchased using the online store from the game
– Card swipe ready