Ubisoft’s Rabbids bring party game fun to the arcade in Rabbids Ticket Fiesta, a new ticket video redemption game by Adrenaline Amusements.
Most home releases involving the Rabbids have been “mini-games”, simple but fun titles that don’t require a lot of skill to play but are still great fun to enjoy. Rabbids Ticket Fiesta packages five exciting titles that are easy-to-learn and a blast to enjoy! There are 1-4 controllers, each shaped like a Rabbids’ favorite device, the plunger. Each plunger operates similar to a Nintendo “Wii-mote”, sensing the position and speed of the controller. At the beginning of each game, users will be shown how to calibrate the plunger as well as how it works within the game. From there, just play according to the instructions and win as many points as possible, which is then converted into tickets by the game settings.
We had the opportunity to play this game when it debuted at IAAPA 2017. Check it out above in ultra sharp 4K UHD resolution!
This is the kind of game that has lasting appeal, bringing players back again and again to compete. Also check out the Rabbids Hollywood video arcade game, designed by Adrenaline Amusements!
Adrenaline Amusements’ Rabbids Ticket Fiesta Features:
– Fun “party game” title that is exclusive to arcades
– Officially licensed and developed in partnership with Ubisoft
– Four available controllers allows 1-4 users to compete & play
– Motion sensing plunger shaped controllers are a cinch to use
– Five hilarious mini-games to play with Winner-Take-All ticket winnings!
– The match winner gets to whack the piñata at the end for an extra ticket bonus!
– Graphics displayed on a 55″ 1080p HD monitor
– Multi-color LED lighting on each side of the monitor for additional attraction
– Operator adjustable point-to-ticket conversion settings
– Ships with one (1) ticket dispenser per player station
– Two standard coin doors (4 slots total); card swipe compatible