Experience a new angle on bowling with the Pin Setter redemption game by Universal Space. Now with an improved design!
Pin Setter is a skill based game of where precision and sleight of hand are the keys to success. Your goal as the player is to use a hooked rod to get the bowling pin to stand straight up. Once upright, the game drops the pin and advances to the next round. As you progress in levels, the difficulty of the game automatically adjusts up by increasing the speed at which the platform under the pin is rotating while cutting the time per round. This makes for a more exciting experience as you reach the final round! The farther you get, the more tickets you win.
This game was formerly known as “Pin Up” but has been modified in design & player difficulty.
Universal Space’s Pin Setter Features:
– Fresh and unique arcade redemption concept with a bowling theme
– Easy to understand line & hook controls are used to stand the bowling pin upright
– Rotating platform with variable speed creates a fun challenge
– 32″ HD video marquee display for scoring information, animations and game appeal
– 4 rounds of play with increasing difficulty
– Red numerical LED displays on the backboard show timing information and tickets won
– Full color spectrum LED lighting fixtures on the corners and marquee for added charm
– Operator adjustable ticket payouts, pricing, volume controls and a Winner Every Time feature
– Ships with a single slot coin mechanism; card swipe ready
Check out Pin Setter in action from IAAPA 2017: Available in 4K UHD!
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!