On Point does for airsoft pistols what ax throwing did for Family Entertainment Centers. Players take control of a real airsoft gun, which is used to fire at the virtual targets that appear on-screen. The pellets are detected by a sensor net, and slowed by a protective soft plastic barrier in front of the game monitor. These are then fed back into the machine, which uses air to reload the gun. You also get a realistic kickback when pulling the trigger, with the guns being far more advanced in their feel than you get with a typical arcade light-gun.
A variety of galleries are available, found in these different modes: 301 Darts; Breakables; & Police Trainer. Each gallery challenges you in a different way than the other, but you are scored on your technical ability, speed and combos to receive a grade at the end of each round. But while single player is great to challenge yourself, it’s more exciting to play against a friend…or two…or three! On Point allows operators to link up to 6 units, creating an effective airsoft arena in their arcade!
Check out On Point in action at IAAPA Expo 2019. Note that it was called “GunArena” at the show. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Taito & UNIS’ On Point Features:
– A realistic airsoft shooting experience that is only found in arcades
– Developed by Taito, Youngbae and NatsumeAtari, published outside of Japan by UNIS
– Each unit comes with a real airsoft pistol that is powered by air, providing for a real kickback; automatic reload fed via attached tube
– Safety sensors detect whether or not the gun is pointing at the screen or elsewhere; deactivates the gun if not pointed at the screen
– Soft plastic barrier is placed in front of the monitor to prevent damage & slow pellets down to be reclaimed into the system
– 4 single player games (Bullseye – Crusher – Score Attack – Steelshot) and 4 multiplayer games (301 – 501 – Cricket – Mission Fight)
– Graphics are displayed on a vertically mounted 55″ monitor
– Powered by Taito’s Type X4 hardware
– Link up to six units; Easily operate eSports tournaments
– Operator options include a calibration sequence to ensure best gun accuracy
– Air compressor with each unit to provide needed air flow
– Comes with a standard coin door; card swipe compatible
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Elite Park model for four or six players. Comes with a leaderboard kiosk and it can be customized to fit your location. Handles between four & six linked units.
– Safety enclosure structure
– Themed setup