NEON FM is an electrified rhythm & action game for arcades. Players pound the five (5) colored panels with their hands to the beat of the music and are scored on their timing. With the new Andamiro model (pictured above; built in partnership with Andamiro Korea), the lighting effects are better, the song selection bigger and this is all-around an awesome game for any arcade to have.
Neon FM was designed to allow players of any skill to play and comes with a “Beginner” game mode that reduces the number of buttons to slowly ease the player into this style of play. Neon-FM also doesn’t penalize players if they play poorly. The game’s “A.I.” notices the player’s skill and adjusts the difficulty on the fly, allowing them to continue to enjoy the song.
Check out NEON FM in action from Amusement Expo 2017
Neon FM also has the ability to run as a Ticket Videmption Game, with 2 ticket dispensing modes : The default mode game is called “Roulette”, where players earn exciting spins on a wheel that has a number of ticket amounts, and the “Direct” game mode, which dispenses tickets after play is completed, proportional to player scores.
Unit-Technologies’ NEON FM Features:
– New Andamiro model replaces previous US models and features a stronger control panel, updated software and more
– Players pound either three (3; Beginner Level) or five (5) of the pads to the music for points
– Free online connectivity means frequent song updates and software upgrades
– Songs can be individually priced by the operator to allow for a pricing structure that fits with your clientele
– Fully integrated NEON FM mobile allows the users to change certain game options before they play (difficulty, game pad colors, etc. No worries, pricing is locked by the operator)
– Network multiple of units together to drive repeat play. Users can also play the NEON FM mobile app while they wait