While exchanging tickets into points is usually a drab, forgetful affair, it can become it’s own little game with the Monster Munch by LAI Games!
Monster Munch gives some character to the ticket counting process by allowing players to feed their tickets to one of the friendly Monsters, instead of a boring box.
Each side of the Monster munch cabinet features a unique backlit character with graphics set from head to toe, presenting a fun design to the players that cover the inner workings of the cabinet. A large bucket in the center of the cabinet keeps all tickets contained for easy maintenance & removal, and a small internal blower over the ticket feeder clears ticket dust to keep the hardware running problem-free. This makes the typically final experience of a guest more memorable – and fun!
Here’s the Monster Munch in operation from it’s debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
LAI Games’ Monster Munch Features:
– A more personal and fun ticket eating/counting experience
– 1-4 stations available in a single, compact box, each with a cartoon monster facade
– Backlit artwork & LED fixtures make it easy to spot in a busy redemption center
– Red numerical LED counter shows how many counted tickets
– Fast ticket eater mechanism with automatic air blower to remove dust & debris
– Fun munching sounds play as tickets are eaten
– Large ticket debris bucket that is easy to access and empty
– Works to convert tickets over to your card system or can print a receipt (please specify what is needed at the time of order)