Add some flare to your crane machine collection with KISS® Meets Phantom of the Park by the St. Louis Game Company. This blends modern technology with a powerful license to draw in the earnings. Even Gene Simmons himself has one!
The crane itself features a sturdy, polished aluminum frame, with translucent LED backlit trim fixtures and a striking KISS marquee topper. Overall this was designed to produce a dazzling light-show, reminiscent of a high-energy concert. The proven electronics system that powers the machine will keep it in operation during your busiest hours! Offer standard small toys or plush or order it with a “Kiss Candy Sticks” package to really grab some attention.
Check out the KISS crane in action from Amusement Expo 2017!
St. Louis Game Company’s KISS Meets Phantom of the Park Crane Features:
– Strong, proven earnings from one of the hottest makers in crane machines
– 25″ in width; compact size allows this to go into just about any location!
– Licensed with a rock band that is recognized all over the world
– Solid construction crane machine that uses a polished aluminum frame
– Eye-catching KISS marquee topper
– BOSS Audio package provides for booming rock sound
– LED lighting effects behind translucent fixtures create a fantastic “neon” effect that drives earnings higher
– Available in different colors
– Standard 4-way joystick controls
– LCD information display built into the control panel
– Operator adjustments include Winner Every Time functionality
– Ships with a single standard coin mechanism; DBA ready
– Order licensed KISS candy to vend through the game.