Jewel Mine is a video redemption game by Bay Tek Games that builds on the success of their hit games like Big Bass Wheel and Ticket Monster.
The premise is the same as Big Bass Wheel – the player inserts credits then pushes the lever down to make the wheel up on top spin. It has a similar feel to what you see on TV game shows like The Price Is Right, spinning vertically until it stops on a certain listed value.
What helps set Jewel Mine apart is the underground jewel mining theme and the use of an HD video monitor. When you push the lever, an animation will show your mine cart descending into the tunnel below, with gems and ticket values matching with the printed values on the wheel above. Players will want to keep on digging for those jewels, making this game another certain hit!
What Makes Jewel Mine Special?
– Exclusive arcade experience with TV Game Show style fun
– Evolution of the Big Bass Wheel redemption megahit
– Easy to play and appealing to players of all ages and abilities
– Single lever control – just push it down and watch the wheel spin!
– Animations are shown on the vibrant 32″ HD display
– Standard jackpot marquee includes a full color LED display that shows your Bonus Jackpot ticket value (operator adjustable)
– Uses a fully mechanical vertically spinning wheel decorated with colorful jewel art
– Ships with a standard two-slot coin door and ticket dispenser; DBA and card swipe ready
– Purchase a second unit and combine it with the Deluxe marquee for the motherlode of earnings!
Available Game Options – Please Call For Pricing
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)
– Deluxe Two Unit Marquee
Jewel Mine by Bay Tek Games in action