Are you in the market for a cutting edge alley bowler? Have you wanted to see genre take a leap forward in innovation? Then take a look at Jet Ball Alley by Universal Space.
First and foremost, Jet Ball Alley is an alley bowler, meaning that players will know exactly how to play when they approach it. Insert credits, then you are given balls to roll down the ramp towards a matrix of hole targets. These targets are enhanced with multi-color LED lighting, and then players are directed to try and hit 3 holes in a row to score (the hits can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal lines). Unlike other alley games which only let you play with 9 balls, here you keep going until the clock runs out. Scoring “combo’s” (more than one line of 3’s) yield more points. Players also have a chance to play the BONUS round if they can reach/surpass a certain high score. The fun and replay value are boosted even more by the use of a leaderboard to get those competitive juices going!
Elevating the concept into the modern realm is the use of what UNIS calls “holographic projection technology.” Starting development as a follow-up to the wildly popular Lane Master game, Jet Ball Alley aims to bring that same kind of innovation and excitement to the alley bowling genre. A transparent surface sits above the target area, where animations are projected onto the surface. These graphics are combined with the game play to further enhance the presentation, creating a unique “mixed reality” experience that allows the Jet Ball Alley to easily stand out in the crowded field of alley bowlers.
Universal Space’s Jet Ball Alley Features:
– A classic game elevated with the latest in modern display technology
– Mixed Reality (MXR) gaming in a fun and familiar package
– Time based game instead of limited to a number of ball; score as much as you can before the clock is up!
– 55″ HD clear projection overlay display for a unique “holographic” type look
– 9 target holes, each enhanced with RGB LED lighting
– Additional LED lighting further accentuates the game cabinet
– Red LED marquee display to show additional game information
– Leaderboards provide a way to raise the competitive spirit and replay value
– Available as a single or in a twin model with linking marquee
– Ticket dispenser option included
– Coin slot included; card swipe compatible