Put your pitching skills to the test in Hyper Pitch by LAI Games.
Hyper Pitch does for baseball gaming what Hyper Shoot did for basketball. Players first see a mesmerizing tunnel of interactive light bars, enticing them to come and make a few pitches. Do so for tickets, nabbing that Bonus!
After coining/crediting up, a ball is dispensed at the bottom. At the back of the machine is a hexagonal target board. Take your first pitch! You are rated on both speed and accuracy – hit the dead center for the highest number of potential points. Take two more pitches – your total is rated on the cumulative score. Beat the day’s posted Bonus/High score to top the leaderboard. You can also compete with a friend in 2-player mode to see who has the best arm!
Check out Hyper Pitch from its debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
LAI Games’ Hyper Pitch Features:
– Become a baseball pitcher in one of the few baseball games on the market – demonstrated fantastic test results already
– Mesmerizing LED tunnel effects that also light up in conjunction with the ball
– Rates the user on both speed and accuracy of each pitch
– Works for one or two players
– Large red and blue numerical LED counters to show per pitch and cumulative score; marquee features counters for the bonus
– Three pitches per game; get three bullseyes to nab the Bonus!
– Bank units together and keep the earnings momentum strong
– Plays digital baseball-related sounds and music
– Can feature a physical ticket dispenser; works with eTickets by default
– Coin or card swipe ready; can work out of the box with Embed, but is compatible with other systems