Nobody does virtual golf like Incredible Technologies does, and that means Golden Tee. The world’s most popular and prolific golf game will continue to dominate thanks to Golden Tee 2020.
Seasoned fans and newcomers alike will be able to enjoy everything that Golden Tee 2020 offers, providing the same gaming experience as its predecessors, while throwing in new courses, modes, and other improvements that will keep players coming back for more. To play, take control of the trackball to choose and dress a character, pick your clubs and golf balls, then hit the course to start landing those eagles!
Every release since Golden Tee 2007 has built upon the previous year, crafting a game experience that simply improves with time. GT2020 builds upon Golden Tee 2019, giving players a total of 81 18-hole courses to choose from! New courses include: Jamaica Bay; Oakwood Hills; Lake Powell; Grand Teton; and Dodge City, with two additional courses (re-imagined classics) on their way in early 2020. The LIVE edition of the game also continues featuring casual, online and prize play game formats are available for players of every skill level. This also continues the use of 1080p game graphics, an amazing variety of customization options, time-released game features, new game modes and the iconic trackball control.
Golden Tee 2020 is ready to rock as shown through this factory produced game trailer.
Using the Official Golden Tee “Showpiece Pedestal” cabinet, models DO NOT ship with a monitor/TV set so that you can use an existing TV in your business or purchase something that fits within your budget and/or space requirements. Any TV with an HDMI connection will work but the game looks best on a 1080p display. Mount the TV to the wall or purchase the optional TV mounting stand (Call For Pricing).
Incredible Technologies’ Golden Tee 2020 LIVE Features:
– The world’s most popular golf game, perfect for bars, restaurants and arcades.
– Includes 13 years of courses starting with Golden Tee 2007; Now up to Eighty-one (81) 18-hole courses to play in total!
– NEW! Real-Time Rivals Mode goes online – Play against virtual representations of golfing greats such as John Daly, unlock in-game rewards.
– NEW! Revamped events mode, Freaky Courses for Casual mode and more custom options than ever before!
– Supports up to four (4) players per match by taking turns.
– Online capability through wired ethernet (Cat5); wireless or access via the built-in Sprint cell phone model (additional cost). PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR LIVE ACCESS DETAILS
– Card reader and keypad included
– Easy to use but versatile trackball controller with a controller feedback feature to help you improve your game!
– Compact “Showpiece Pedestal” design fits through standard doorways and doesn’t take up a lot of space
– Add your own 1080p or 4k HDTV monitor! Use a TV or a projector, whatever works for your venue!
– Compatible with the GT Caddy mobile app; FACTS LIVE and AdWiz LIVE compatible
– Includes a versatile coin door that accepts coins, bills and credit cards!
– Home version is also available (November 2019)
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Optional TV mounting stand. Can hold almost any 32″-52″ flat screen panel.
– Upgrade kit to convert your older game to the new edition
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!
Golden Tee Live ITNet Details
For commercial operation of Golden Tee LIVE games, Incredible Technologies requires that you submit certain documents to create an ITNet account. Please look over the following and submit to Incredible Technologies before your game arrives. PLEASE NOTE: This is available for US Businesses only.
- Click here to review ITNet Fees (GIF file). These are for LIVE games that your customer selects. Fees to the player are set by IT to ensure that you get the lions share of the cut.
- Click here to review the ITNet Operating Rules. This does not need to be returned to us or IT but it does outline what is required for your to receive authorization to operate the game.
- Click here to download/view the ITNet Operator Agreement Form. Incredible Technologies requires that you fill this out and return to them. You can do so via the mailing address on the form or the ITNet Registration Fax.
- Click Here to download/view the ITNet Debit Account Form. This should be included with your mail-in or fax with the Operator Agreement Form
- Click Here to download/view the IRS W-9 Form. Include this with the Operator Agreement and Debit Account forms.
- We recommend that you do this before receiving your game as it can take up to ten (10) business days for the registration to be approved by IT. Doing this in advance ensures that your game will be able to enjoy the online features as soon as is possible.
If you get stuck or have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know!