Nobody does virtual golf like Incredible Technologies does, and that means Golden Tee. The world’s most popular and prolific golf game will continue to dominate thanks to Golden Tee 2020. The software is the same as the Golden Tee 2020 LIVE or 2020 Home Edition as found in the “Showcase” models, just presented in this all-in-one, upright, coin-operated cabinet design. This listing is for the 32″ version; a 27″ version is also available.
Seasoned fans and newcomers alike will be able to enjoy everything that Golden Tee 2020 offers, providing the same gaming experience as its predecessors, while throwing in new courses, modes, and other improvements that will keep players coming back for more. To play, take control of the trackball to choose and dress a character, pick your clubs and golf balls, then hit the course to start landing those eagles!
Every release since Golden Tee 2007 has built upon the previous year, crafting a game experience that simply improves with time. GT2020 builds upon Golden Tee 2019, giving players a total of 81 18-hole courses to choose from! New courses include: Jamaica Bay; Oakwood Hills; Lake Powell; Grand Teton; and Dodge City, with two additional courses (re-imagined classics) on their way in early 2020. The LIVE edition of the game also continues featuring casual, online and prize play game formats are available for players of every skill level. This also continues the use of 1080p game graphics, an amazing variety of customization options, time-released game features, new game modes and the iconic trackball control.
Golden Tee 2020 is ready to rock as shown through this factory produced game trailer.
Incredible Technologies’ Golden Tee 2020 Upright Cabinet 32″ Features:
– The world’s most popular golf game, perfect for bars, restaurants and arcades.
– Made in the USA by an experienced and trusted cabinet maker, Fun Company
– Includes 13 years of courses starting with Golden Tee 2007; Now up to Eighty-one (81) 18-hole courses to play in total!
– NEW! Real-Time Rivals Mode goes online – Play against virtual representations of golfing greats such as John Daly, unlock in-game rewards.
– NEW! Revamped events mode, Freaky Courses for Casual mode and more custom options than ever before!
– Supports up to four (4) players per match by taking turns.
– Online capability through wired ethernet (Cat5); wireless or access via the built-in Sprint cell phone model (additional cost). PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR LIVE ACCESS DETAILS
– Traditional upright arcade cabinet that has been specially designed by Fun Company.
– Graphics are displayed on a 32″ 1080p LCD screen (comparison between 27″ & 32″ models below). Click here for the 27″ version.
– Card reader and keypad included
– Easy to use but versatile trackball controller with a controller feedback feature to help you improve your game!
– Compact “Showpiece Pedestal” design fits through standard doorways and doesn’t take up a lot of space
– Compatible with the GT Caddy mobile app; FACTS LIVE and AdWiz LIVE compatible
– Includes a versatile coin door that accepts coins, bills and credit cards!
– Available in a Commercial (coin-op) and Residential (non-coin) edition. Please specify which one is needed when purchasing.
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Customized control panel layout & design
– Dual game kit – operate BOTH Golden Tee 2020 and Silver Strike in the same cabinet!
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!
Golden Tee Live ITNet Details – LIVE COMMERCIAL EDITIONS ONLY
For commercial operation of Golden Tee LIVE games, Incredible Technologies requires that you submit certain documents to create an ITNet account. Please look over the following and submit to Incredible Technologies before your game arrives. PLEASE NOTE: This is available for US Businesses only.
- Click here to review 2020 ITNet Fees (PDF file). These are for LIVE games that your customer selects. Fees to the player are set by IT to ensure that you get the lions share of the cut.
- Click here to review the ITNet Operating Rules. This does not need to be returned to us or IT but it does outline what is required for your to receive authorization to operate the game.
- Click here to download/view the ITNet Operator Agreement Form. Incredible Technologies requires that you fill this out and return to them. You can do so via the mailing address on the form or the ITNet Registration Fax.
- Click Here to download/view the ITNet Debit Account Form. This should be included with your mail-in or fax with the Operator Agreement Form
- Click Here to download/view the IRS W-9 Form. Include this with the Operator Agreement and Debit Account forms.
- We recommend that you do this before receiving your game as it can take up to ten (10) business days for the registration to be approved by IT. Doing this in advance ensures that your game will be able to enjoy the online features as soon as is possible.
If you get stuck or have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know!