Celebrating 30 years of dominating the field of virtual golf, Golden Tee 2019 by Incredible Technologies’ packs in the courses and the features for the ultimate Golden Tee experience. Play for fun, play for glory or play for big cash prizes!
The core game formula behind Golden Tee 2019 is still the same, where players use the trackball controller to build and customize their character, select their equipment then take aim and swing in the quest for that hole-in-one.
In building upon Golden Tee 2018, players now can choose from 74 fantastic 18-hole fantasy courses for nearly unlimited sporting variety. New courses include: Catedrais Beach, Sandhill Woods, Beals Creek, Agave Ranch and Pembroke Links, with additional courses on their way in early 2019. The LIVE edition of the game also continues featuring casual, online and prize play game formats are available for players of every skill level. This also continues the use of 1080p game graphics, an amazing variety of customization options, time-released game features, new game modes and the iconic trackball control. Golden Tee 2019 will undoubtedly continue to reign supreme among golf games!
Get the rundown on all of the Golden Tee 2019 features through this factory produced video!
Using the Official Golden Tee “Showpiece Pedestal” cabinet, models DO NOT ship with a monitor/TV set so that you can use an existing TV in your business or purchase something that fits within your budget and/or space requirements. Any TV with an HDMI connection will work but the game looks best on a 1080p display. Mount the TV to the wall or purchase the optional TV mounting stand (Call For Pricing).
Incredible Technologies’ Golden Tee 2019 LIVE Features:
– Celebrate 30 years of Golden Tee, the world’s most popular golf game
– Includes 12 years of courses starting with Golden Tee 2007. Seventy-Four (74) 18-hole courses to play in total!
– Supports up to four (4) players per match by taking turns.
– Online capability through wired ethernet (Cat5); wireless or access via the built-in Sprint cell phone model (additional cost). PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR LIVE ACCESS DETAILS
– Card reader and keypad included
– Easy to use but versatile trackball controller; NEW FOR 2019 – Controller feedback feature to help you improve your game!
– Compact “Showpiece Pedestal” design fits through standard doorways and doesn’t take up a lot of space
– Add your own 1080p or 4k HDTV monitor! Use a TV or a projector, whatever works for your venue!
– Compatible with the GT Caddy mobile app; FACTS LIVE and AdWiz LIVE compatible
– Includes a versatile coin door that accepts coins, bills and credit cards!
– Home version is also available
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Optional TV mounting stand. Can hold almost any 32″-52″ flat screen panel.
– Upgrade kit to convert your older game to the new edition
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!
Golden Tee Live ITNet Details
For commercial operation of Golden Tee LIVE games, Incredible Technologies requires that you submit certain documents to create an ITNet account. Please look over the following and submit to Incredible Technologies before your game arrives. PLEASE NOTE: This is available for US Businesses only.
- Click here to review ITNet Fees (GIF file). These are for LIVE games that your customer selects. Fees to the player are set by IT to ensure that you get the lions share of the cut.
- Click here to review the ITNet Operating Rules. This does not need to be returned to us or IT but it does outline what is required for your to receive authorization to operate the game.
- Click here to download/view the ITNet Operator Agreement Form. Incredible Technologies requires that you fill this out and return to them. You can do so via the mailing address on the form or the ITNet Registration Fax.
- Click Here to download/view the ITNet Debit Account Form. This should be included with your mail-in or fax with the Operator Agreement Form
- Click Here to download/view the IRS W-9 Form. Include this with the Operator Agreement and Debit Account forms.
- We recommend that you do this before receiving your game as it can take up to ten (10) business days for the registration to be approved by IT. Doing this in advance ensures that your game will be able to enjoy the online features as soon as is possible.
If you get stuck or have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know!