“I ain’t afraid o’ no ghost”
When it comes to iconic licenses, Ghostbusters is one name that has long enjoyed the status of legend. The original film provided the perfect blend of comedy and horror that many other films struggled to capture. Now with modern arcade technology, you can zap those nasty ghosts and win tickets in the process!
Ghostbusters Arcade is a video redemption game developed by the arcade masters at Play Mechanix (Big Buck Hunter, Terminator Salvation, Aliens Armageddon, MotoGP, etc) for ICE. Players confront ghosts on two levels which are based on events from the first two Ghostbuster films. They then have to stop the Stay Puft Marshmellow man for the chance at a big ticket bonus!
Check out Ghostbusters Arcade in action from IAAPA 2015
ICE’s Ghostbusters Arcade Features:
– Officially Licensed Ghostbusters product, based on events from the first two movies
– Mounted “proton gun” controls fire real ping pong balls at the screen
– Unique Ectoplasm/slime themed game cabinet with bright green LED lighting
– Sit-down cabinet design makes it easy for kids or adults to enjoy
– Tested and reliable ball reloading system
– Colorful HD graphics
– 2 rounds of ghost trapping before the Stay Puft Bonus Challenge
– Ticket dispensers included
– Ships with coin slots & mechanisms; card swipe compatible.
Want to see Ghostbusters Arcade in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!
Hey wait a second. I’ve seen a different version of this game at Dave & Busters that you sit inside of. Can I get that?
That’s a great question. The “Environmental” version of Ghostbusters Arcade is video amusement only and was designed as an exclusive release for Dave & Busters locations. As such, the game is not available for the general market. You can still get the same great ghost zapping action with the game we have listed here however!