Imagine owning a Ferrari that you’d let the kids drive! That is what Sega’s F355 Challenge Twin Model offers, sporting a standard arcade setup that still captures the essence of what the higher end simulator model offers.
Ferrari F355 Challenge was designed by legendary game designer Yu Suzuki (Hang-On, OutRun and many other titles) along with input from actual Ferrari engineers and professional drivers. This expertise worked to duplicate the thrilling sensations that are only found in one of the world’s most sophisticated race cars, the Ferrari F355!
Check out Ferrari F355 Challenge in action (Deluxe model shown)
Choose from six of the world’s most well known race tracks including Long Beach, Suzuka and Monza! Amazing graphics are displayed on the high resolution monitor plus one-of-a-kind Ferrari sound blazes through the sound system featuring an in-the-seat mounted sub woofer!
Sega’s F355 Challenge Features:
– No other game recreates the feel of getting into a Ferrari like this!
– Created by Yu Suzuki in conjunction with Ferrari engineers and professional drivers
– Standard Model uses a single 29″ high resolution monitor to achieve crisp graphics (please ask about conversion to LCD monitors)
– Training mode; Free Driving mode or Race mode
– Powered by Sega’s NAOMI hardware
– Force feedback steering and a 6-speed shifter; different difficulty levels change how shifting works
– Gas, brake and clutch pedals
– Built-in Player Assist features including Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes and an Intelligent Braking System
– Capable of linking up to eight (8) units for a multiplayer simulator extravaganza!
– Sega’s F355 Challenge is no longer in production, having been released in 1999. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!