Cast your hook and reel in the big fish in Elite Park Fishing Derby by UNIS.
This game is the ultimate evolution of UNIS’ long-history of creating fishing arcade titles. Similar to Strike Fishing Pro, this ups the ante by providing bigger screens, linked cabinets, a more realistic fishing rod controller+force feedback and the Elite Park design which allows for 1-8 maximum players (depending upon the configuration that you wish to select; Game cabinets are available in 4,6 & 8 players). Depending on the design, the monitor setup will also differ, to provide for an almost seamless giant screen.
The goal of the game is to capture as many fish as you can before the timer runs out, with heavier/bigger fish landing more points. Cast your hook into the sea, then watch as the display changes into a 2D view, allowing you to control the angle of your hook. When near a fish, begin reeling it in, catching the fish and bringing it in. Keep in mind that larger fish might break the line or escape, so pay close attention to the feel of the rod feedback to ease up on the line if the tension increases too much. Keep catching fish and dominate the leader board!
Elite Park configurations also include a giant wall of art, a big marquee, and fence panels that surround the game cabinet itself. This turns the game into more of an attraction than just another big arcade machine. Customization is available for just about every aspect of the unit, including how many players+screens are used (note that this will increase the cost). Finally, an online leaderboard kiosk is included, that can be placed directly outside of one of the two entrances. With this kiosk, operators can easily setup tournaments, and capture the “eSports” fever.
Watch Fishing Derby in action from this manufacturer produced video that was published on Arcade Heroes. We will have our own in-person video of this as soon as tradeshows can take place again.
UNIS’ Elite Park Fishing Derby Features:
– The ultimate multiplayer virtual fishing experience
– Available in 4, 6 & 8 player station configurations
– Graphics are displayed on multiple vertical HD monitors (2 players per monitor)
– Intuitive gameplay that combines 2D & 3D gameplay elements
– Realistic fishing reel & rod controllers with force feedback to simulate hooking a fish; Each controller comes in different colors.
– Comes with a full enclosure structure to draw attention to the game; Ask about customized artwork
– Leaderboard kiosk is online enabled and comes with tournament software
– Modular system allows for various customization options
– Coin or card-swipe compatible; Please specify at time of order what is needed
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom enclosure art
– Different fencing panel options
– Leaderboard styles
– Coin-operation kiosk (NOTE: The game will come as a non-coin/swipe game unless you add this!)