Looking to give your home game room or den an audio boost with a touch of retro aesthtic? Then Chicago Gaming’s Digital Bubbler 1015 Jukebox is the product for you.
Designed as a full-size, commercial quality reproduction of the classic Model 1015 jukebox, The Digital Bubbler has been specifically created for home use. It features rotating color cylinders and eight bubble tubes within the arch on the front, perfectly recreating the look of this timeless jukebox design.
State of the art technology allows you to digitally store up to 600 of your favorite CDs on it’s 250 Gigabyte hard-drive. There is no loss of sound quality from this transfer process. The embedded database of over 1.6 million song titles makes cataloging your music as easy as inserting your CDs. Users can also update the database by using an update DVD (available through Chicago Gaming) or through the Internet using an Ethernet or modem connection!
Where audio is truly the star of the show with any jukebox, the Digital Bubbler comes with 250 watts of pure digital sound output through five speakers. This provides outstanding sound reproduction and ample volume. External speakers can also be added by simply plugging what you have into the external speaker jacks.
NOTE: Coin-door has been permanently deactivated, The Digital Bubbler is for home use only. Commercial use is prohibited. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Chicago Gaming’s Digital Bubbler Jukebox Model 1015 Features:
– Commercial-grade construction for sales only to residential customers
– Recreation of a classic 1015 bubbler jukebox design with retro accents
– Button control with LCD screen on the front
– Built-in album & song data covering 1.6 million titles
– Store content for up to 600 CDs on the internal 250GB hard drive
– Download additional, up-to-date song data via the internet (ethernet or modem)
– Eight functional bubble tubes
– Rotating color lighting fixtures
– Five speakers with 250W sound system
– Headphone line-in jack in the front
– Connect your own external speakers to the ports in the back