Looking for something different? Then Magic Play has you covered with Car Mechanic Flipper. You certainly won’t find a video pinball game like it anywhere else!
Based on the mobile/PC game by PixelFlipper, Car Mechanic Flipper combines the concept of a video pinball game with a car mechanic game. Instead of smacking a silver pinball around a table hitting targets, you are ‘fixing’ a car by hitting it around a city featuring different targets that can repair it. Collect fuel to drift around the city. Play mini-playfields, unlock tool-shops, buy tools to soup up your car and do other crazy stuff. All of that nicely packed as an old school arcade pinball game with a voxel (3D pixel) look and feel.
Check out Car Flipper Mechanic in action from the IAAPA 2017 trade show. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD resolution!
This operates as either a video game or a video redemption title and controls like a pinball game too – use the buttons on the left/right sides of the cabinet or the giant tap buttons on the top of the control panel.
Magic Play’s Car Mechanic Flipper Features:
– Based on the unique home game of the same name
– Pinball with a true twist – hit a car around instead of a ball!
– ‘Voxel’ style graphics stand out on the vertically mounted 50″ HD monitor.
– Pinball style controls using buttons on both sides of the control panel as well as large buttons on the top
– Entertaining level layout with various mini-playfields and more
– Appropriate for all ages – play for points or for tickets!
– Ships with a single ticket dispenser
– Ships with a coin acceptor; ask about card swipe