Originally released to arcades in 1994 (and also known under the name Puzzle Bobble), Bust-A-Move quickly became one of the most beloved puzzle games ever created, starring Bub & Bob from Taito’s Bubble Bobble series. In the original, your goal was to clear the screen of the colored bubbles, matching at least three of the same color together by using your bubble launcher.
In Bust-A-Move Frenzy, the goal is the same, but now you control the angle of your launcher by using a mounted gun. The action also takes place on Raw Thrills’ giant 8′ LED billboard screen, the same used in Space Invaders Frenzy and World’s Largest Pac-Man.
Bust-A-Move Frenzy has two operator selectable game modes – Ticket Mode and Ticketless Mode. Units ship with Ticket Mode active, where players play a round of Bust-A-Move, trying to clear out all of the bubbles before they reach the bottom. If the 100 bubbles get cleared out, then you move onto the Jackpot Bonus round for a chance to win a ton of tickets!
In Ticketless Mode, the game plays in a similar manner, but continues to put bubbles onto the playfield, challenging the player to last as long as they can while getting the highest score possible.
Raw Thrills’ Bust-A-Move Frenzy Features:
– A beloved arcade classic returns; arcade exclusive
– Bright Bust-A-Move artwork covers the cabinet
– “Match-3” style gameplay that is easy for anyone to pick up and enjoy
– Features the same impressive cabinet design as Space Invaders Frenzy
– Retro style graphics are displayed on a giant 10′ RGB LED billboard with 60,000 LEDs
– Control the action with force feedback mounted cannons; Made for 1-2 players
– Players sit down to play, with speakers built into each seat
– Leaderboards to incentivize repeat plays
– Play for tickets or for points (operator setting). Points mode features “Endless” style gameplay
– Other operator adjustable settings include Bonus Ticket offer
– Comes with 2x ticket dispensers; eTickets also supported
– Comes with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA / Card swipe ready