Want to squash some bugs without making a mess? Then check out Bug Cruncher by Coastal Amusements!
Bug Cruncher is a video redemption piece that is easy to play and holds strong appeal for kids. The cabinet is colorful and further enhanced by vibrant RGB LED lighting, with a bench seat that is set low to the ground so that children can comfortably play. The game itself is a variation of the popular fishing game genre that has enjoyed great success on the modern arcade market – hordes of bugs are always walking on the screen, so you can add a credit and jump in at any time. All you have to do is nab/crush bugs by using your chameleon controller; pull the tail and a long tongue will shoot out to eat a bug. With a limited amount of time, you must grab as many bugs as you can to accumulate points and tickets. The easier the bug is to catch, the less it is worth, so be sure to time your shots just right!
Watch Bug Cruncher in action at Amusement Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Bug Cruncher is available in a dual screen “back-to-back” style 4-player cabinet, where two players play per side; Or it is also available in a 2-player single screen setup.
Coastal Amusements’ Bug Cruncher Features:
– A fun, arcade exclusive experience for children
– An entertaining variation of the “endless fishing” style video game
– 4-player “back-to-back” cabinet with one 42″ HD screen on each side maximizes potential earnings
– Easy-to-use and unique, translucent chameleon shaped controller; aim then pull the tail to fire
– RGB LEDs provide for tasteful full spectrum, interactive lighting
– Cute digital sounds and music
– Large red numerical LED display in the marquee shows the current Bonus
– Operator adjustable game settings
– 1 ticket dispenser per player included
– 1 coin slot per player also included; card swipe ready