Take the wheel of an incredible supercar in Asphalt 9 Legends Arcade, by LAI Games. This listing is for the DX 5D model; A Premium model without the motion simulation is also available.
The Asphalt racing series has become one of the most popular racing video games in the world, with Asphalt 9 finding legions of fans on both the PC and mobile devices. The arcade version takes elements of that home title, and adjusts them for the needs of the arcade, making for one of the most exciting racing experiences you’ll find on today’s market! The game also uses a Facebook login system, allowing players to easily track their progress and compete on times across the globe.
Asphalt 9 Legends features 20 licensed supercars, including the Porchse 918 Spyder, the Lamborghini Aventador J and SV Coupe, the McLaren P1, the Resvani Beast X, the Trion Nemesis and much more. The game then features 4 game modes across 4 courses: Cairo, The Caribbean, San Francisco and Shanghai.
The DX 5D model of the game offers the above in a cabinet that also exudes the style of a supercar. It sports a 43″ screen, force feedback steering, a video camera, drift pedal, wind jets, nitro boost button, 360 Stunt buttons on the steering wheel, and vibrating surround speakers. It also features a realistic motion seat base, to recreate the feel of driving in a supercar!
Check out the DX 5D Model of the game from this manufacturer-produced teaser video above.
LAI Games’ Asphalt 9 Legends Arcade DX 5D Features:
– The arcade version of one of the most popular racing games found on today’s home market
– Stylish sit-down cabinet with LED-lit art and an adjustable seat
– DX Only: Air-powered motion seat base
– Pick from 20 licensed supercars to drive from the world’s hottest brands; 4 courses and 4 game modes
– PC-powered graphics are displayed on the 43″ 1080p HD screen
– Controls: Force feedback steering wheel with 360 Stunt buttons; Nitro boost button; Gas & Drift pedals
– Video camera for in-game avatar & wind jets for realistic wind simulation
– Vibrating speakers provide additional force feedback and realism
– Link up to 4 units
– Standard single coin door; DBA or Card swipe ready with special support for EMBED readers.
– Also available in a more affordable Premium non-motion model!
Also check out the game from the official trailer: