At it’s heart, the Amazing Alley is an alley bowler – roll the ball down the lane, aiming for targets that are waiting at the back of the machine. LED lighting enhances the look, but this game goes one step further by using a reflected display. This “Augmented Reality” twist provides a pseudo-holographic effect, overlaying animated 3D graphics over the targets and showing animations as though they were magically appearing in the air! This allows the Amazing Alley to be more interesting and versatile than your typical alley bowler, as target values can easily be changed. The game also incorporates specific target play, pushing the player to hone their skill by hitting targets with a star hovering over them. Collect all required stars to win a bonus!
The prototype version of Amazing Alley debuted at IAAPA Expo 2019, where we were there to check it out. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Thanks to this “amazing” effect, customers will be drawn to this game over any of it’s alley bowler competitors. That in turn means incredible earnings, which are sure to be solid for many years to come.
LAI Games’ Amazing Alley Features:
– More than just an alley bowler, thanks to Augmented Reality technology
– Both familiar and new, with a large display hidden away above the playfield and inside the game
– Standard target layout of alley bowler holes, enhanced with the screen and LEDs
– Larger circus-style topper makes this feel like it came straight from the midway
– Graphics overlay allows players to enjoy more versatile gameplay, increasing replay value.
– Game balls are dispensed straight through the center instead of from the side
– Various pieces of etched artwork are backlit with RGB LEDs
– Two lanes per cabinet; bank multiple units together to further impress!
– 1x ticket dispenser per lane; eTickets ready
– Coin or card swipe compatible