Bounce your way to a high score in All-Star Pogo Jump by UNIS, a fun and innovative way to exercise and play at the same time!
The base game of Pogo Jump is simple – Using the commercial-grade trampoline pad, jump to make your on-screen character move and bounce. Sensors detect the intensity of each bounce and translates that into the game. Race the course while collecting items for points and/or tickets. A safety handlebar is located in front of each station so that players can maintain their balance.
This is a great way to stay fit while having fun, and while it is mainly targeted towards kids, it also works for teens and adults too!
The game is also available in the “Elite Park” configuration that ties multiple units together along with a dazzling enclosure.
UNIS’ All-Star Pogo Jump Features:
– A fresh take on exergaming that works for kids and adults alike
– Perfect for arcades, trampoline parks, indoor playgrounds, sporting venues and FECs
– New modular cabinet design that allows you to change out the game in the future
– Controls: Small form factor trampoline controllers; Padded handle-bar for balance
– Thick padding around each station for additional safety
– Fitness Mode tracks workout progress in terms of calories burned
– Cute graphics displayed on a 55″ vertically oriented monitor
– RGB LED bezels for both the monitors and enclosure structure
– Link up to four units
– Note that the game software is titled “All Star Pogo,” while the marquee art will show “Pogo Jump”
– Comes with a standard coin-door kiosk; Compatible with smart card systems