As with the rest of the world, we are taking the pandemic of COVID-19 seriously. To help you know what is going on among the many manufacturers that we represent, here is an update on who is shut down or running at reduced capacity. This will mean delays for any products ordered from these manufacturers; it is also a fluid situation, so statuses can change at anytime.
At PrimeTime Amusements, we are also currently following guidelines set forth from the Federal government, down to our local municipality. We are still available through the normal lines of communication, but staff is working from home as required.
Here are the companies that we have heard from so far; not all companies that we represent have sent out updates at this time, but it is safe to assume that everyone is being affected by this situation in some way.
All of our represented manufacturers are running at a reduced capacity until further notice, excepting these companies who are temporarily closed:
Note that closures should not affect parts, service, some sales & marketing:
- American Pinball – Manufacturing closed until orders lifted by the state of Illinois
- Andamiro USA – Manufacturing closed until orders lifted by the state of California
- Bay Tek Entertainment – Closed until April 20th, 2020
- LAI Games – Dallas office closed until further notice
- UNIS – Closed until April 3rd, 2020; GAMES ARE STILL SHIPPING, but may be limited
As always, please contact us with any questions or concerns and be sure to stay safe out there!