Here’s something you don’t see everyday – baseball…and zombies! It’s Zombie League All Stars by Gizmo Game Design and Valley-Dynamo.
Together with All Star Baseball, Zombie League is a re-invention of the classic electro-mechanical “batting games” that were prevalent in arcades and pinball parlours the 1960s. Each game features the familiar look of a pinball machine, sporting an angled playfield and large scoring backbox. Instead of two flippers however, the game has a single bat style flipper as well as controls for both pitching and batting. Aim for the various outfield targets at the back of the game then enjoy an animated representation inside the backbox of 3D sculpted players running around the different bases. Players will also have their skill tested by the Home Run Derby mode, where they attempt to get as many home runs as possible in a short amount of time.
Zombie League plays just like All Star Baseball but instead features gruesome zombie characters as the baseball players.
Valley-Dynamo’s Zombie League All Stars Features:
– Provides a gaming experience that is unlike anything available on your phone or home game console
– Excellent piece for street locations and sports-themed venues
– Pinball-style game cabinet
– Gothic / horror color tones and zombie artwork provide for a spooky aesthetic to the game
– Electromechanical game that enjoys the benefits of modern electronics
– LED lighting and digital sounds
– Animated 3D zombie baseball players are represented inside of the backbox on their own baseball field
– Baseball shaped flipper bat
– Multiple targets to aim for including the exciting Home Run
– Labeled and easy-to-use button controls
– 1-2 players can enjoy the game at the same time – one pitches, the other bats
– Red numerical LED displays show Home, Visitors & High Score
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door