Bring a modular, customizable Virtual Reality experience to your facility with We Play VR by A.I. Solve and Bandai Namco Amusements.
We Play VR was designed using customer input from the Out-Of-Home Entertainment sector to provide a VR experience that was versatile, scalable and replayable. It is an excellent way to provide VR entertainment to shopping malls, FECs, museums, theme parks and other locations while also providing exclusive content. The enclosure structure that contains users within the play area was designed to offer a “plug-n-play” installation, including an intelligent haptic feedback floor (feel the rumble in the floor when you see it in the game), game specific 4D prop fittings and a wireless VR pack. This allows users to roam without the worry of a cable tripping them or causing other issues.
This pack integrates an HTC Vive unit with A.I. Solves proprietary backpack PC. This PC currently uses an Intel i7 CPU, nVidia GTX 1070 graphics and hot-swappable batteries with 1.5 hours of life each. The attendant station sits outside of the enclosure, featuring a charging station for the batteries, a touchscreen display to control and manage the current game and an exterior display that advertises the game to passing clients.
Check out the We Play VR Single Player model as we saw it at IAAPA 2017. Video available in ultra-sharp 4k UHD!
We Play VR is available in single player, five player and larger multiplayer models. Five player units include sit-down, motion-seat VR racing simulators along with the enclosure area. A pair of the seats attaches to either side of the arena but can still be operated by a single attendant. This maximizes the earnings potential of the space!
Multiple games are available, each with annual licenses that can be renewed depending on the popularity of the game with your facility. Operators can easily swap out the wall tiles to match the current game theme while also adding official props to the area that show up in the game.
A.I Solve / Bandai Namco’s We Play VR Features:
– Exclusive VR experience designed specially for Family Entertainment Centers & Theme Parks
– Available in single, five player or larger capacity models
– Generally ships with HTC Vive VR headsets & controllers but is also compatible with Oculus Rift and other VR brands.
– Plug-N-Play installation makes it easy to setup and adapt for new game experiences
– The motion floor platform is composed of 1m² modular tiles that use intelligent haptic feedback for vibration effects
– Wall tiles can also accommodate additional 4D effects (wind, heat, mist, scent).
– Detachable printed boards for interior and exterior theming
– Perspex windows installed for safety and visibility
– Modular internal walls for configuring custom interior gaming pathways
– Single player model ships with one, four-minute interactive VR game, “Mayan Adventure” (included in first year license)
– Yearly renewable game licenses published quarterly through WePlayVR content library
– Software upgrades and maintenance supported through remote assistance
– Wired internet connection and two standard power sockets required
– Supplied with 12 months of standard software and hardware warranty
– Ask about the five player or larger models!
Single Player units come with the following kit. Call and ask us about additional equipment options and pricing.