How much and how fast can you chop?
With Timberman by Barron Games and Magic Play, you can test your virtual lumberjacking skills and have a blast while doing it. Based upon the popular mobile app of the same name, Timberman requires fast reflexes and some skill to reach the high score.
There are two large and backlit buttons at your disposal for chopping wood – either on the top of the control panel or use the buttons on the sides like it was a pinball machine. Push the right button to chop the tree on the right, likewise use the left button to chop on the left. This sounds easy but you have to watch out for branches that descend as you chop, as well as the game timer. Play for the high score or for tickets as you prove you’ve got the ‘chops’ for lumber!
(Bad puns not included with the game)
What Makes Timberman Special?
– Big Screen Arcade port of the popular mobile game of the same name
– Easy to learn and play but difficult to master
– Easy two button control with large buttons
– Content is appropriate for all ages
– Leaderboards incentivize repeat play
– Different scenes and fun music keep players engaged- Improved graphics over the mobile edition are displayed on a 42″ vertically mounted HD monitor
– Play for points or play for tickets (operator selectable)
– Attractive multi-color LED illumination is integrated into the T-molding on the sides of the cabinet
– Multiple operator settings include game difficulty and ticket payout options
– Ships with a coin acceptor; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
– Ships with a single Entropy 2000 Ticket Dispenser (with 1,000 ticket stacker)
Check out Timberman in action (manufacturer video):