Have you been needing a reliable ticket eater with full features but don’t quite have the space to house a traditional standalone unit? Enter in the Ticket Station Compact by Benchmark Games!
The compact edition of the Ticket Station continues to provide reliability in an attractive package, while offering a footprint that is ideal for space conscious location. When a user inserts their tickets to be counted, the Ticket Station starts off slow then ramps up to eating 13 tickets a second, accurately counting them along the way. Once finished, the unit prints a redemption receipt on high-quality, “tamper-proof” Thermal Printers, with Bar Code security offering accurate & reliable 4-way bar code recognition. The tickets themselves are cut and deposited into a bag in the bottom of the unit, with a “Bag-Full” LED ticket sensor light alerting the staff to when a new bag needs to be placed into the machine.
Available in 1 or 2-door configurations, located at the 12 & 6 o’clock position. Also available in larger sizes.
Benchmark Games’ Ticket Station Compact Features:
– New ‘Compact’ design saves on space while continuing to save you time and money in the redemption area
– Perfect fit for unmanned redemption centers
– No more weighing or hand counting masses of tickets! 13 tickets eaten per second ability
– High capacity, automatic ticket eater & counter that prints thermal receipts that can be redeemed instead
– Features a patent pending Low-dust, self-sharpening scissor cutter
– Small footprint with 1 station per cabinet side. Start up with 1 station and upgrade to two, three or four at any time!
– Holds over 125,000 sliced tickets!“Bag-Full” sensor, LED light & alarm alerts staff for the need of a bag change.
– Red numerical LED counter on the front shows how many tickets have been counted; press a button to stop and print your receipt
– Receipts are printed on “tamper-proof” thermal paper and can only be redeemed at your location
– Self-cleaning mechanism delivers a high-pressure air blast every 1000 tickets keeps optos dust-free
– Includes Fail-Safe back-up systems to keep the machine running at all times with an independent computer system for each station and dual power supply units
– Self destruct protection (patent pending) with digital motors that provide torque control auto shutdown & restart
– Available in 1 or 2-door styles (please specify at the time of order; 2-door is considered the default if not specified)
Available Options – Please Call For Pricing
– Custom artwork
– Custom Marquee
– 220V power operation
Check out the Ticket Station (full-sized model) in action: