There are many alley games available today but not all of them offer a “grand” upgrade on the fun.
This innovative new twist on the classic Alley Bowler game features two game modes for up to 4 players to compete in: Classic Roller and Ring Of Fire. Classic Roller is the game play that you know and love from these types of games – you get 9 balls to roll into the targets, aiming to get as many points as possible. In the new Ring of Fire mode, a specific target will light up, giving you double the points when that target is hit!
The targets themselves are lined up in the back in a standard alley roller pattern (most difficult targets are found in the top corners). Thanks to the 22″ top mounted LCD Color Monitor, players can interact with this game unlike any other alley rolling game on the market.
What Makes Grand Fun Alley Special?
– Classic alley roller scoring design makes it easy to approach
– 22″ HD LCD integrated into the marquee plays circus animations and allows for deeper gameplay and operator options
– Supports 1-4 players per cabinet
– Two Game Modes – Classic Roller and Ring Of Fire, the latter for double point potential!
– Circus theme with bright colors and LED lighting
– Various operator settings available including ticket payouts, game cost and volume settings
– Ships with a ticket dispenser and coin mechanism; card swipe ready
– Bay Tek’s Grand Fun Alley is no longer produced. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out Grand Fun Alley in action here: