Those lovable ninja turtles are back in arcades thanks to Raw Thrills with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This game is slated for a release in Spring 2018 but encapsulates the fun and excitement of Konami’s original “beat ’em up” arcade titles!
This title is based on Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV series which just ended it’s run on the network. Featuring four players, users pick which turtle they would like to play as by choosing a position. The setup goes from left to right: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael. Control the action using a joystick and three buttons (Jump, Attack, Turtle Power), fighting off The Foot and Krang’s robotic alien army. There are four action-packed levels in all, each eith a mid-level boss and an end level boss, destructible environments and more. Throw enemies into the screen like in the classic Turtles arcade games, pull off jump attacks, health-reducing strong attacks and play with your friends for the ultimate social gaming experience!
Check out Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in action from our visit to IAAPA 2017. Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
Raw Thrills’ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Features:
– The brawler/beat ’em up finally returns to the arcade! Great for street or family friendly locations !
– Exclusive to arcades and licensed by Nickelodeon; eye-catching marquee
– Artwork and audio straight from the recent Nickelodeon TMNT TV series
– 1-4 players supported at the same time. Plays similar to the classic Konami TMNT games!
– Controls: LED backlit joystick; Attack & Jump buttons; large Turtle Power button; rectangular Start button
– Four lengthy levels to play through keeps players engaged
– Eat pizza for health; grab power-ups such as smoke bombs, shurikens, lunch boxes and more
– Spectacular graphics are displayed on a 55″ 1080p screen
– Booming audio is pumped through the 6″ speakers in front of the control panel
– E-ticket redemption option available
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA or card swipe ready