The G.H.O.S.T. squad is back in Target Bravo: Operation Ghost! This upgrade to Sega’s Operation G.H.O.S.T. (2011) puts players in the shoes of highly trained special force agents. They must use precision shooting and quick reflexes to complete the mission whilst using some of the brand new tools at their disposal in this brand new 55” LED” Theatre edition of the evergreen Sega franchise!
Story Mode – Take the fight to the terrorists in an enhanced version of Operation GHOST’s original story mode. Players will face various special ops situations and over-the-top boss battles as they restore peace and order to the public. As well as introducing new weapons, gadgets and equipment, Target Bravo: Operation Ghost allows players to start at any stage of the game, thereby encouraging them to come back and play their favorite stages again and again!
Time Attack Mode – NEW mode introduced just for this release! If players select this mode, they are presented with 15 different game scenarios with a goal attached to each (defeat a certain number of enemies or survive the 60 sec time period, etc). Complete the goal to continue through the mode without having to insert more credits to continue. This mode is best played with two players as the game tracks the results of each to compare at the end of the round.
What Makes Target Bravo: Operation G.H.O.S.T. Special?
– Exclusive to arcades with no console or mobile release on the horizon
– Part of the famous GHOST Squad franchise that Sega began in 2004
– Major upgrade in both hardware and software to the Operation G.H.O.S.T. release of 2011
– 1-2 players
– Players sit inside of the new Theatre cabinet which sports a blue camo art style, LED lighting & surround sound
– Control the action with the deluxe two-handed rifles. Includes force feedback, a speaker in the gun, action trigger and a fire rate switch (auto or burst)
– The graphics are presented on a 55″ LED HD screen
– Unique LED enemy radar feature around the monitor shows you where you are aiming and where enemies are located
– Powered by Sega’s RingWide hardware
– Story Mode now allows players to start from level that they wish
– New Time Attack Mode with 15 different special Ops missions for 1-2 players
Check out Target Bravo: Operation in action from IAAPA 2016: