Barron Games has innovated out-of-home entertainment again with the upcoming release of Tap That, a unique videmption arcade machine for 1-4 players.
Tap That combines elements of Barron’s Quad Air/Galaxy Collision air hockey table with their Catch The Light Combo twitch game and added a video element to both. The way to play is simple – after players add credits, one of seven buttons labeled ‘That’ on their side will light-up. Your goal is to hit as many of the lit buttons as possible before the time runs out. Before careful though – if you hit a button that isn’t lit, you’ll lose points! Buttons use reliable & proven arcade-quality switches to be able to withstand a beating. Scoring information and other sleek animations are displayed on the screen in the center of the table, designed to provide a unique look thanks to the cut bezel.
NOTE: This game is currently available for pre-order. General release is scheduled to take place in February 2018.
Barron Games’ Tap That Features:
– Unique square table cabinet design that elevates the Catch The Light concept
– 1-4 players can enjoy this at the same time – the more players there are, the more fierce the competition gets!
– Puts your speed & reflex skills to the test; only hit the lit buttons to gain points. 3 rounds of play
– Each player station features seven (7) commercial arcade quality buttons
– Durable aluminum body that features RGB LED attraction lights
– Unique display shape provided by top cabinet bezel – the 55″ HD monitor looks like 5 uniquely shaped displays!
– Includes 4x Entropy 2000 Ticket Dispensers
– DBA or card swipe compatible. Please specify which payment acceptance option is needed when you order.
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!