If you loved the first Super Bikes then you’ll LOVE the sequel. Sporting a 42″ HD LCD, 10 never-before seen tracks, an all new cabinet light show and tons of electrifying effects, Super Bikes 2 will blow your mind as well as your earnings!
Super Bikes 2 cranks up that over-the-top arcade style that has made Raw Thrills a force to be reckoned with in the arcade business. Race through Moab as fighter jets attack UFOs, descend into the haunted catacombs of Paris, and dodge giant worms in hyperspace while racing against your friends and pulling off sick tricks. Super Bikes 2 retains all the exciting components as the original Super Bikes while making everything about it better! With these elements it is no wonder that it has remained the #1 earning motorcycle racing game on the market since it was introduced in 2012.
What Makes Super Bikes 2 Special?
– Exclusive to arcades – you will not find this game on a home console or mobile device!
– Sequel to the popular The Fast And The Furious: Superbikes game released in 2006 (NOTE: This game does not have the Fast And Furious license)
– 42″ HD screen allows the graphics to pop like never before
– Attractive yellow/black cabinet design and thoughtful LED lighting calls attention to the game from far away
– Motorcycle swivel controls allow for in-game turning precision and a more authentic gaming experience (gas and brake handles are also located on the bike)
– 11 courses set to different locations offer variety that brings players back for more
– 12 Super-charged bikes to race on including secret bikes like the Light Bike; new upgrade options and 9 characters to pick from
– Keypad on the front control-panel allows players to create and save their progress through local game profiles
– Link up to eight (8) units for multiplayer mayhem!
– Comes with a standard coin door+mechanisms. Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA; extra cost) or card swipe ready
Check out Super Bikes 2 in action: