With its large steering wheel and the loud sound of the truck horn, Super Big Rig by Universal Space has hauled itself into the game rooms around the world.
Super Big Rig is designed for “kid-tainment” – appealing to children with appealing colors, bright lights and a fun, educational video game to play. The player gets to feel like they are driving a Big Rig truck down the highway, with a big steering wheel to guide their vehicle. Get your item to the destination before the timer runs out, Weather conditions will change as they make the haul, keeping things interesting as they play. On top of this, Super Big Rig is also innovative. Control your big rig using voice commands with the built-in microphone on the dashboard.
What Makes Super big Rig Special?
– Exclusive to arcades, filling in the rapidly growing ‘kid-tainment’ genre
– Quickly becomes a location centerpiece with vibrant colors cast from the full color spectrum LEDs
– Bench seating allows for 1-2 children (or a child & parent) to comfortably sit inside of the cockpit
– On-screen prompts will help the child know what to do including available voice commands
– Steering wheel control is modeled after an 18-wheel truck
– Air-horn string for honking the horn
– Open back allows parents to watch their kids enjoy the experience
– Graphics are displayed on a 32″ monitor
– Built-in microphone for voice control; parents can command the truck to turn, accelerate or stop!
– Interactive dashboard with LED lighting
– Averages 15 week ROI from initial location earnings reports (via the brochure)
Check out Super Big Rig in action from this factory produced video: