The Stacker series of instant prize redemption games has dominated the amusement landscape for a great reason – they worked well and earned consistently. They’ve also been imitated by many but matched by none.
The Stacker Club features the tried-and-tested gameplay that has left an influence across the industry. Players attempt to stack the red (or in some models, blue) blocks on top of each other, playing for either easier and less valuable Minor Level prizes (11 levels up) or they can take on the challenge of the Major Prize level (15 levels up). While Stacker has since been discontinued it is still an excellent option for any arcade, Shopping Mall, FEC, Cinema, grocery store or Theme park.
LAI Games’ Stacker club Features:
– Stacker games have sold over 20,000 units!
– Player tested gameplay that is easy for anyone to understand and enjoy
– Simple push button game controls
– Digital sound effects up the excitement
– Holds up to 10 different prizes; place multiple prizes on each spindle (depending on size of the prize)
– Play for a minor prize or go for the real challenge on the Major Prizes.
– Operators have offered high-end game consoles, iPads, Brand name shoes and other valuables to drive play
– Features high security locks
– Red or Blue LED backlit display is attractive and easy to maintain
– Stacker was designed to be Coin, Dollar Bill or Card Swipe ready. Please specify which payment acceptance you need at the time of your order; this may require a conversion due to units no longer being manufactured.
– Also produced in other sizes from smaller to larger.
– LAI Games’ Stacker is no longer in production. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!
While not the standard version discussed on this page, we do have a video of the larger cousin, Stacker Giant that you can watch here: