Only you can help “Dean-O” The Space Monkey as he seeks to refuel his spaceship with important ‘Fuel Ballz’ in the outstanding ticket redemption game Spaceballz by Jennison Entertainment Technologies.
Despite the giant cabinet, gameplay is simple. After inserting the proper credits, a Space Ball/Fuel Ball will be loaded into the crane mechanism and will begin moving. The object is for the player to time the release the ball in order to try and win the Space Ballz Bonus, or more tickets. The player releases the ball by pushing the large plasma button on the control panel. If a player successfully gets the ball into the Bonus Hole, they will win more balls and allot more tickets!
Space Ballz was designed with an impressive cabinet that is sure to attract attention. Designed to be a cross section of a space ship where the player is standing at a control center looking out into space, it wields a commanding presence in any venue.There are over 3000 multi-color LEDs used in the cabinet, creating a fantastic light-show. The game also features a 32” LCD monitor that displays all pertinent game information for the player and a powerful 300 Watt surround sound system.
Jennison’s Spaceballz Features:
– Unique video redemption piece that plays similar to pachinko games
– Imposing cabinet features over 3000 full color spectrum LEDs and a giant plasma wave effect under the play button
– It also features fun artwork and lighting fixtures to give it a feel of being a part of a spaceship
– Time the ball drop from the top to land it in the highest value categories below
– Playfield features a number of acrylic rods that guide the ball during it’s fall, each backlit with LEDs
– 32″ HD LCD screen is built into the marquee for game animations, play instructions and the operator adjustments menu
– Large blue numerical LED displays show current values in each bottom slot
– Ships with a ticket dispenser
– Please ask about setting up payment acceptance for either coins/tokens/card swipe
– CALL ABOUT AVAILABILITY. This game was initially launched in 2012 and as such availability is limited. Give us a call to see if new or used units are available and we would be happy to assist you!
Want to see Spaceballz in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out Spaceballz in action: