Building on their first Snapshot photo booth model, LAI Games has tweaked and improved the design with the full featured Snapshot 2. This listing is for the Studio model; Standard and Portable models are also available.
Designed to save space and be easy to move, the Snapshot 2 booth is perfect for event rentals, weddings, parties and corporate events. Using high quality cameras, a Mitsubishi dye-sublimation printer and studio quality lighting, each photo is going to turn out looking like it was taken by a professional. Each both includes two cameras, a “selfie” and a “normal” camera that combined with a wide range of comprehensive and unique range of filters, decorations and masquerades, your guests will find many reasons to revisit the booth. All Snapshot models also offer mobile integration with the free Snapshot app (for iOS & Android); social media connectivity with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+; touchscreen option with an intuitive user interface; the ability to capture photos to a flash drive; the ability to print pictures from their phone at the booth; customizable footer logo/message; automatic software updates and they allow you to purchase your photo media from your own sources!
The Studio booth vends large prints that are 8″ x 12″ in size with 110 vends per film roll. It features a larger booth space that allows groups of up to 8 to take a picture.
What Makes The Snapshot 2 Deluxe Photo Booth Special?
– Stylish exterior design with privacy curtains and full color spectrum LED lighting in the marquee
– Intuitive touchscreen interface
– Classic, Masquerade and Filter & Decorate photo modes
– Features a plethora of photo options including filters, borders, stickers, paint brush and photo sizes
– Commercial quality Mitsubishi dye-sublimation printer – source your own media and save big over competitor photo booth brands!
– Two cameras – one for selfies, one for normal group shots
– Free mobile app allows users to easily save and share photos on social media or print photos from your phone; also has a booth location finder
– Upsell option to ask users to purchase more pictures at the end of the session
– Ample space allows groups of up to 8 people to take pictures
– Vends 8×12″ photos with the ability to setup smaller photos on the sheet and a customizable footer
– External monitor advertises the booth, features and the mobile app
Available Options – Please Call For Price
This booth is Coin Acceptor, Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready. Please ask us about which option will work best for your facility
Check out the Snapshot 2 Studio in action from IAAPA 2015