Step right up, gunslingers! Shooting Mania by LAI Games offers entertaining carnival-style shooting gallery fun for the whole family.
Shooting Mania has a simple setup that and adult or child can approach and enjoy. With three player stations featuring large push buttons to control the virtual gun, you fire at the different items hanging from colored ribbons, rope and chains that slowly move across the screen. With a limited number of shots, players have to choose their targets wisely and hit the connecting ribbons, rope and chains releasing the items and unlocking tickets. Its action packed and loads of fun! Even strategy is involved as you can work together as a team or steal from your opponents!
What Makes Shooting Mania Special?
– Exclusive to arcades – not available on a home console or mobile device
– 1-3 players on an attractive, carnival shooting gallery style cabinet
– Each player has three large, arcade-quality buttons, each controlling one of the on-screen guns
– Items of differing values will move left-to-right or right-to-left on the screen. Most valuable items are held with chains that require more hits to break
– Each player has a limited number of shots to take per turn so shoot wisely!
– The colorful graphics are displayed on a 42″ HD screen
– Operators can adjust pricing, volume and ticket payout settings
– Ships with drop-down top style single coin slots & ticket dispensers for each player; card swipe ready
Check out Shooting Mania in action from IAAPA 2014: