If you grew up at the arcade then you likely have fond memories of playing games like Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga or Dig Dug. Now you can bring them home in their arcade forms thanks to Bandai Namco’s Pac-Man’s Arcade Party home arcade machine!
Designed to celebrate 30 years of Pac-Man, the Pac-Man’s Arcade Party game is the “official” way to enjoy these Namco arcade classics. No Chinese knock-offs or cabinets built in a garage here. Every title on this platform was designed by the manufacturer Namco, who also has created this arcade cabinet to celebrate their legacy.
What Classics Are On Pac-Man’s Arcade Party Cocktail?
Namco has included 13 games on this version of the game. Each one is legally used as Namco, the producer of this machine, created these games originally. They are:
- Pac-Man (1980)
- Ms. Pac-Man (1982)
- Pac-Mania (1987)
- Galaga (1981)
- Galaga 88′ (1988)
- Galaxian (1979)
- Dig Dug (1982)
- Mappy (1984)
- Rally-X (1980)
- Rolling Thunder (1987)
- Dragon Spirit (1987)
- Bosconian (1981)
- Xevious (1982)
This game is essentially the same as the Pac-Man’s Arcade Party Upright Cabaret model, just in a sit-down table cabinet.
What Other Features Does Pac-Man’s Arcade Party Have?
– “Cocktail” style cabinet that is just like the table arcades you would find restaurants and arcades in the 1980s
– Two players can sit across from each other and take turns. The screen automatically flips for each player!
– Cocktail models are available in Wood Grain or Black
– Non-coin/free play operation
– 19″ LCD monitor (vertically mounted)
– 1980s style arcade joystick with a red ball-top
– Ambidextrous action buttons; control panel on each side of the machine
– Uses the same type of detachable power cord as used on desktop PCs, monitors and HDTVs (NOTE: Often the factory ships this without including the cord)
– Plugs into any standard three-prong home outlet
Pac-Man’s Arcade Party In Action
(Larger Upright Commercial version is shown which also does not feature Ms. Pac-Man)
Buy With Confidence From PrimeTime Amusements
It is also important to note that Namco does not offer software upgrades for this machine to include additional games. If you ever come across an arcade game out there that has various famous arcade titles on it, like Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger and Space Invaders in one package, it is going to be an unauthorized game. The same goes for those “3000-in-1!” games you find on sites like eBay. Games like that never have the proper authorization to put together such games and they usually are fly-by-night operations.
Buy the Pac-Man’s Arcade Party from us with confidence! We’re a reliable seller that has been around for more than two decades so we know this business. You can also check out a variety of other official Pac-Man games including: