Outback Hunter & Dino Invasion by Universal Space is a standalone video shooting gallery designed for 1-4 players to enjoy.
Either game theme allows 4 players to compete against each other for the title of the Best Hunter. Durable shooting gallery style rifles are provided for each player. The game tracks the accuracy of each shot, making all of the difference at the end of the game.
Outback Hunter makes an old concept of a shooting gallery more dynamic by being fully video based. Experience an outback hunting safari while shooting the exotic beasts that appear on the screen. This offers dynamic leaderboards, a whole slew of different animals to hunt, as well as ticket redemption for each player.
The second theming pack for Outback Hunter is called “Dino Invasion”, where you hunt a variety of extinct dinosaurs who have appeared inside of a modern city instead of exotic animals in the outback.
What Makes Outback Hunter / Dino Invasion Special?
– Arcade exclusive game that combines an old-school shooting gallery with modern video game technology
– Easy to install cabinet with two available themes. Quickly switch over to one of the other games to extend your earnings lifespan
– Unique artwork and marquee available for each theme
– 1-4 player support with 4 rifle stations; each gun features force feedback
– All of the action is captured on the large HD projection screen
– Accuracy is tracked for each player with special animations representing different types of shots
– Leaderboards foster friendly competition
– Single-slot coin mechanisms and ticket dispensers (tickets are optional) included for each player station
Check out the Dino Invasion theme of this title in action from IAAPA 2016: