Motocross Go! is an arcade racing game based upon the extreme sport of “Ironman” motocross racing. Except in this version of the sport, you never had to eat dirt!
As with many motorcycle games, players lean the bike left and right for turning. In Motocross Go!, players can also turn the handlebars left and right for finer control. The combination of these two controls permits players to lean into a turn and counter-steer on the way out of it, producing a drifting effect.
Namco produced this game in two models – Standard and Deluxe. Deluxe features a larger screen (52″ projection) and additional force feedback features in the bike.
What Makes Motocross Go! Special?
– Exclusive to arcades – never received a home port
– Intense dirt-bike racing in 3D over three courses (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced)
– Swivel bike controller PLUS moveable handlebars
– 27″ CRT monitor
– Powered by Namco’s System 23 hardware
– Linkable up to 4 machines.
– Deluxe Version was also produced, please call about availability
– Namco’s Motocross Go! is no longer produced, having been released in 1997. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Here is a picture of the present available unit:
Check out Motocross Go! in action!