Have you ever wanted to race in the world famous MotoGP tournament? Now you can with this official licensed MotoGP ™ motorcycle simulator arcade game with authentic “MotoGP-style” motorcycle mounts!
MotoGP marks the first racing game effort by arcade development powerhouse Play Mechanix (Big Buck Hunter, Aliens Armageddon, Terminator Salvation, etc.) after years of light-gun and redemption game creation. MotoGP rises above other motorcycle racing games on the market by providing a more realistic take on racing. This includes three (3) difficulty levels – Novice, Normal and Pro – which adjust the physics and the handling of the bikes from more arcade style towards more simulator style. Authentic MotoGP racing courses have been carefully recreated for this game and is enhanced by the bike controllers that the player swivels on to hug those many turns.
Each deluxe unit sports a 42″ HD monitor; a front-facing camera for player avatar photos; front-mounted fan to produce realistic wind effects; free online play against other players in locations across the world and the ability to link up to eight (8) units locally. If your customers are into racing, you can’t go wrong with MotoGP!
Raw Thrills’ MotoGP Features:
– Exclusive to arcades – software not available on any home console or mobile device
– Officially licensed MotoGP™ game product
– Closed circuit racing across ten (10) faithfully recreated MotoGP courses from around the world; also race against virtual recreations of renowed riders such as Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo and Marc Marquez.
– Authentic MotoGP bike swivel controller with realistic handlebar and LED lighting inside the wheel
– Front-mounted camera (for player avatars both local and online) and fan (for real-time wind effects)
– Three difficulty settings allows players to race at their ability level – Novice, Normal and Pro. Pro is the most challenging but offers realistic play!
– 42″ HD screen displays the gorgeous, photorealistic graphics
– Built-in Keypad allows players to create a local/online player profile
– Free online connectivity allows for players to compete in real-time against each other from different locations; also includes stat tracking
– Link up to four (4) units for multiplayer matches
– Four (4) different cabinet colors available – Red, Blue, Green & Yellow! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE RAW THRILLS COLOR POLICY (JPG)
– Ships with a standard coin door, including coin mechanisms; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready. Please call for pricing!
Want to see MotoGP in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out MotoGP in action from IAAPA 2015: