The Stacker series of instant prize redemption games dominated the amusement landscape for a great reason – they worked well and earned consistently. With the Mega Stacker, LAI Games upped the ante by going MEGA with the size!
Featuring the same tried-and-tested gameplay of the smaller Stacker games, players attempt to stack the red blocks on top of each other, playing for either the “Ticket Level” or one of the 5 Major Prize levels (attractive prizes such as electronics). This Mega version creates an ideal attraction for any Shopping Mall, FEC, Cinema or Theme park thanks to the imposing size. This mega cabinet can also take mega-sized prizes as well, going beyond what the smaller Stackers can handle. All-in-all, this makes for a fantastic redemption piece that will keep on earning through the years.
Here’s ‘How To Play’ the Mega Stacker Merchandiser version from the instruction panel:
Mega Stacker Features:
– Huge cabinet (10′ tall by 8′ wide) becomes an attraction in itself
– Stacker games have sold over 20,000 units!
– Player tested gameplay that is easy for anyone to understand and enjoy
– Simple push button game controls
– Digital sound effects are pumped through a powerful subwoofer sound system
– Play for a minor prize (tickets) or go for the real challenge on the Major Prizes
– Five prize bays for Major prizes can hold a number of awesome products that keeps replay value high
– Two Large Bins (33″ x 20″ x 16″) and Three Medium Bins (20″ x 20″ x 16″) with high security locks
– Minor prizes brings extra versatility to the game thanks to a built-in ticket dispenser
– Huge red LED backlit display is easy to maintain
– Available with a stainless steel seating bar (ask about pricing)
– Mega Stacker is Coin, Dollar Bill or Card Swipe ready. Please specify which payment acceptance you need at the time of your order.
Want to see the Mega Stacker in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Watch the Mega Stacker in action: