The Mega Combo, along with the Mega Strip, is the largest Photo Booth produced by Digital Centre.
That’s not all that is “Mega” about it though…the booth will vend a literal mega-sized photo strip that measures at 6″ x 16″ in size, something unique among photo booths!
The feature set for the Mega Combo is almost identical to the Mega Strip, with one exception. That exception is the presence of four (4) booth displays built into the side of the unit. This makes it the perfect booth for high foot traffic, high-demand situations as users can pictures on the outside and the inside of the booth at the same time!
Other standard features include a high quality, 10mp HD camera to take high quality photos that customers will be able to cherish for decades to come; customized frames; special 4th frame logo/message; secure cloud storage & sharing; QR photo retrieval for easy access to your photos online; connectivity with the MyPhotoApp smartphone program (iOS / Android); multiple payment acceptance methods and the ability to record and send a video.
What Makes The Mega Combo Photo Booth Special?
– Capable of taking pictures on both the inside and outside of the booth thanks to two cameras and two touchscreen inputs
– Large, sit-in booth that vends unique 6″ x 16″ large photo strips
– Internal bench seating and plenty of space for 2 or 3 users to comfortably fit; drapes for privacy
– Operators can add a custom message or logo to the strip
– 10 MegaPixel HD camera and internal white LED lighting for studio quality shots
– Secure online cloud storage and sharing features with both QR code and smartphone app access
– Operators can activate a video sending features
– Can work with cash, card or coin, please specify which method you wish it to take when ordering
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Wi-Fi Kit
– 220V operation
– International currency operation
While we do not have a video of the Mega Combo at this time, the Mega Strip as mentioned is similar. Here is that booth in action: