You might have fond memories of playing with a handheld marble maze toy – now you can enjoy a super-sized version concept at the arcade with Sega’s Maze Escape.
Maze Escape is an electro-mechanical redemption game, where players have to balance, juggle and maneuver the ball through the maze by rotating the super-sized wheel to land the ball in the bonus zone. Players can also win other ticket values when they get the ball through one of six other win zones. However, only true “maze masters” will have the skill to land the ball in the bonus zone and come away with the big ticket win! It is the kind of game that is easy to learn but difficult to master, the hallmark of many classic titles. This also taps into the popularity of wheel-based redemption games that have been enjoying strong popularity on the market over recent years.
Sega Amusements’ Maze Escape Features:
– Modeled after classic “marble maze” toys but designed for rigorous arcade play
– 100% Skill based ticket redemption excitement
– Fun & colorful theming bolstered by a mesmerizing RGB LED lighting package
– Illuminated, super-sized wheel controller that is easy to use
– Rotating playfield & labyrinth design provides for a different game every time!
– Features seven prize holes, each with a blue numerical LED display to show current value
– Bonus value displayed at the top using a large 4-digit blue numerical LED display
– All values are operator adjustable
– Digital music & sound plays during the game (operator adjustable for attract mode & volume levels)
– Ships with a ticket dispener
– Ships with a single slot coin mechanism; Card Swipe ready
Watch Maze Escape in action from IAAPA 2017. Available in sharp 4K HD video!