Travel back to the Wild West of 1873 to a larger and more lifelike gunfighting experience in Konami’s Lethal Enforcers II – Gun Fighters.
This time the villains are badder than the baddest and uglier than the ugliest as they try to rob some banks, holdup a stagecoach and rob a train or two. This means that while technically a sequel to Lethal Enforcers, it is a prequel as far as the timeline is concerned. As you fight through the five stages, you must avoid shooting the innocents caught up in the crossfire while keeping your aim straight to achieve the rank of U.S. Marshal. Find new weapons as you progress, which help make the fight a little easier. This game is packed with two player action and addictive game play
What Makes Lethal Enforcers II Special?
– While the game was ported to some game consoles in the 90s, it is not presently available on modern platforms
– Upright cabinet with 1-2 player shooting action in the Old West
– Life buy-in feature – insert more coins to increase your life units!
– Pistol style controls wioth force feedback; shoot off-screen to reload
– Hunt down fugitives and outlaws across five total stages: “The Bank Robbery”, “The Stage-Holdup”, “Saloon Showdown”, “The Train Robbery”, and “The Hide-Out”
– Five possible ranks to obtain: Posse; Deputy; Sheriff; Deputy Marshal and U.S. Marshal
– Digitized graphics are produced using Konami’s GX hardware platform
– “Carnage Mode” can be turned on/off with a DIP switch
– Konami’s Lethal Enforcers II is no longer produced, having been released in 1994. Please call us about current availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Here’s the attract mode from the original game: