Lane Master by Universal Space is a video bowling alley concept that blends the physical fun of an alley roller with the versatility of a video game.
The game makes use of sensors to translate real rolls into the virtual world. Simply roll the ball down the lane and watch your hits happen on the screen. Traditional bowling rules are used and a with the overall style of the software matching the sleek neon lights of the physical cabinet. The gameplay is occasionally spiced up with special bonus games that would not be possible in a real life bowling alley.Where the playfield length is the same as with classic alley games, players will instantly feel familiar with what to do as they approach the game.
Adding to the overall attraction, Lane Master comes with 3 monitors – 1 for each player and an additional monitor in the middle marquee area that shows the scores for both players. This monitor also allows the operator to display custom promotional video/image content to drive earnings up even more!
What Makes Lane Master Special?
– Exclusive to arcades with a hardware element that no home device can truly recreate
– Each purchase ships with two lanes and the deluxe marquee; allows for single or dual play
– Includes 3 monitors, each 42″ in size with HD resolution
– Designed like a traditional alley bowler with a durable, smooth lane surface and an upright cabinet in the back
– Futuristic style is accented by the LED lighting is found throughout the game
– Roll a real ball down the lane; sensors accurately detect the angle, speed and spin that is translated into the game
– Video game element allows for animations and a variety of settings without the complexity of picking up pins
– Traditional bowling rules with 10 frames, splits, strikes, etc. Operators can adjust the number of frames per credit
– Includes two coin-slots and two ticket dispensers (tickets are optional); card swipe ready
Check out Lane Master in action from IAAPA 2016: