After several years of stellar earnings on the market, Bandai Namco’s Jumpin’ Jackpot is considered by many as one of the hottest redemption titles of all time.
The concept of the game is very simple: players jump over an LED jump rope. As players jump over the virtual jump rope, the letters of the word “Jackpot” begin to light up. As each letter lights up, the speed of the rope increases. When all of the letters are lit, the player wins the ticket jackpot! Before you know it, you’ll have gone through quite the workout – perhaps one of the most entertaining workouts you’ve ever done.
Namco’s Jumpin’ Jackpot Features:
– Play jump rope at the arcade with the rope! No worries about tripping
– Physical “exer-game” experience provides users with a unique way to get a workout
– Virtual rope is represented by bright LED lights; speed changes as the player progresses
– Floor pad is capable of sensing a player’s jump and works for all ages
– The distinctive oval shaped game cabinet has become a hallmark for many arcades
– Large yellow LED Numerical display for the score; red LED display for game information
– Easy to setup and maintain with no mechanical parts to worry about!
– Multiple coin/jackpot settings allows players to choose between 3 difficulty settings.
– Ships with a standard coin door & ticket dispenser; card swipe ready
– Jumpin’ Jackpot has been on the market for several years and may be available used through our Certified Pre-Owned games program. Click here or give us a call for more details.
Want to see the Jumpin’ Jackpot in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out Jumpin’ Jackpot in action: