In their very first licensed game release, Universal Space has teamed up with 20th Century Fox to bring Independence Day 2: Resurgence to the arcade.
The gameplay is simple to learn – using the dual handle controller, attempt to roll the balls into the targets at the back of the cabinet for points. A video monitor sits on the surface of where the balls will roll, displaying animations as you progress towards the alien mothership. Players can also use their gun to try and launch a ball into the Bonus target above. Get a second unit and add the Twin Marquee for stellar earnings!
What Makes Independence Day 2: Resurgence Special?
– Arcade exclusive game license of the Independence Day 2: Resurgence movie by 20th Century Fox
– Combines mechanical and video gameplay into one package
– Roll the balls into the targets to win tickets
– Three main targets with the center target moving side-to-side; 1 bonus target above
– Easy-to-use dual handle ball roller controller
– 42″ LCD monitor shows animations on the playfield
– Cabinet features translucent fixtures backlit by bright LEDs
– Large Alien Mothership 3D display in the center features scoring bonus displays
– Lit 3D rocket ship toy adds to the attraction
– Operator adjustable bonus settings including the Mega Bonus displayed on the marquee
– Ships with a 2-slot coin door and two ticket dispensers; DBA or card swipe ready
– OPTIONAL: Link two units together with the Twin-Unit Bonus Marquee! Watch earnings increase as players go for the Progressive Jackpot. Please call for price
Check out Independence Day 2 in action: